|What we need:|
Lime ratings requires the following drawings (in .pdf version):
- Site Plan or Survey showing neighbouring buildings
- Floor Plan(s)
- Electrical drawing(s) if available
The following information will also provide a more accurate rating. If not known, we will make assumptions and advise you of these.
- Roof Colour
- Proposed Insulation
- Proposed window + glazing performance
What you get:
- Preliminary star rating
- Estimated heating and cooling costs & estimate of savings by increasing rating
- Results on the rating of making efficiency changes*
- Recommendation on how to increase rating
- Certificate and stamped plans for submission to your local authority
*Changes we test as standard are:
If the structure is not yet confirmed - we can also test the effect of changing concrete to timber, brick to stud, sheet to tiles.
|Lime Ratings has a three-stage fee for energy efficiency assessments.|
Stage 1 includes a preliminary star rating and estimated heating and cooling bill.
Stage 2 (optional) involves testing various methods to increase the rating.
Stage 3 is a flat fee for the provision of certification and stamped, certified drawings for submission to your local authority.
Square metre areas include fully enclosed areas (ie. garages, storerooms) but not open areas (ie. verandahs, balconies, alfresco)
Alterations and Additions projects can be difficult to rate, and different councils have differing policies in the rating of these projects. Alts and Adds may not need to meet the required rating if the the existing residence rates poorly. In this instance, two ratings may need to be conducted to show the star rating increase in the residence by undertaking the project. Please contact us for a quote or further information regarding alterations and additions projects.